The METALIM TOR-AL metal detector is composed by a Comp-Al electronic board that controls the whole system and by a TOR-AL transducer with a circular passage.
The metaldetector is normally installed on a supporting structure: the product to be checked passes through the passage inside a pipe or for free falling.
Furthermore, CO-EL designs and manufactures stuctures following the client’s specifical requests.
The METALIM TOR-AL metal detector is generally supplied with a supporting structure, and can be equipped with many accessories.
- The pipe dimensions and section are both adjustable according to the client’s specification, to maximize the metal detector’s performance in every kind of installation.
- The metal detector is supplied in both monoblock solution (Comp-Al and TOR-AL on the same structure ) or in a separated groups solution ( A remote Comp-Al board controlling the TOR-AL transuducer): the METALIM metal detector is adaptable to every situation.
CO-EL projects customized solutions based on client’s specific requests. All versions has the same base characteristics:
- A solid and compact structure, compliant in every part to the hygiene regulations for the food industry. Protection class IP55 o higher on request.
- Food plastic pipes, with stainless steel joints for junctions with the exixting pipes
- Position (height and inclination) of the pipe variable according to the needs; Horizontal mounting for free-falling products.
- When the metal detector intercepts a metal contaminant, the control board can activate many rejection systems and alert devices
- It’s possible to connect the metal detector to many other machinery like checkweighters or packing machines.
Do you want more information about the product?
Use the form below or contact us at one of our addresses.